Terms & Conditions
If you access and use this Web site (the “Site”), you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with these terms (the “Terms”). If you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Site.
- General All services purchased from Cherry Blossom Studio must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a PAR-q form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation. All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all applicants release Cherry Blossom Studio, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property. If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in instalments, the applicant agrees to approve such instalments be made by credit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
- All products and services of Cherry Blossom Studio and its subsidiaries and affiliates are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable agreements governing their use.
- The Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the Site will govern.
- The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site (the “Information”) may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
- Internet E-Mail
- Any unprotected E-Mail communication over the Internet is, as with communication via any other medium (e.g. cellular phones, post office mail), not confidential, subject to possible interception or loss, and is also subject to possible alteration.
- No Endorsements
- No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any Information.
- Links from or to web sites outside the Site are meant for convenience only. Cherry Blossom Studio does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and Cherry Blossom Studio will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and Cherry Blossom Studio is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
- Payment for Products & Services
- All Credit Cards will be processed in Canadian Dollar at the time of payment. Cherry Blossom Studio is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies. To register or purchase from the Cherry Blossom Studio online booking system, you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.