You are now becoming a more confident, sultry and strong pole dancer. We will be taking it up a notch as you learn how to lift yourself upside down and hang off the pole!
We recommend staying within each level until you feel comfortable executing each move on both sides. Your instructor will let you know when you are ready to continue to the next level. You may have noticed most of our levels are split levels. This helps students transition into each level and continue to work on moves that they are still finding difficult.
FEEL READY FOR POLE LEVEL 3? HERE ARE SOME PRE-REQUISITES:
Dual sided proficiency while performing:
Basic climb and descend down, layback, head stand, corkscrew spin, pole crunch, windmill, pole sit
- 1 x 6-week Pole/Aerial Session: $135
- 6-week Intro Membership $175
- 1 Year Membership $899, or $75 monthly
- 6 Month Membership $498, or $83 monthly
- 3 Month Membership $269, or $90 monthly
- 1 Year Membership $1500, or $125 monthly
- 6 Month Membership $900, or $150 monthly
- 3 Month Membership $597, or $199 monthly